ABOUT MARG PEDROZA
Marg Pedroza - RYT 500, Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Pflugerville Yoga
I was born and raised in Chicago, IL and moved to Austin in 1996. I have lived in Pflugerville with my family since 1999.
I have been practicing yoga since 2000. I started out looking for something to help me deal with the stresses of being a new mom and began with a daily Bikram yoga practice and later explored the Ashtanga and vinyasa styles of yoga. Since I have gotten older and have sustained injuries, I have softened into yin, slow hatha flow, and meditation practices. My yoga/meditation practice provides an anchor in my life which helps me to maintain equanimity and a sense of humor in the face of the challenges that inevitably arise.
I am a graduate of Yoga Yoga’s Hatha Flow Teacher Training program and am always continuing my studies. I have volunteered for SafePlace and Austin Recovery, and have taught at Cisco Systems. I have advanced training and am an RYT 500 registered with the Yoga Alliance.
These days, I teach out of the safe and intimate space of my home studio. I offer slow hatha flow, yin, chair and meditation classes, special workshops, one day retreats, gong meditation community events and private yoga and sound therapy sessions.
I am a gong enthusiast! I LOVE GONGS! I love their sounds and vibrations. I love chocolate. I love gardening and walking my dog Lily.
It is my deepest heartfelt wish to be of service to anyone who is committed to utilizing the great potential of yoga asana, meditation and gong yoga to generate the prime conditions for spiritual awakening.
Come and let us wake up together!
- Flow-Based Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Ana Pilar Cruz
- Mentorship with Jenn Wooten
- Anatomy & Sequencing for Injury Prevention with Mark Uridel
- Advanced Asana with Rachel Hector and Libby Cox
- Adaptive Yoga with DeLora Frederickson and Everitt Allen
- Yoga as Medicine 1 with Dr. Timothy McCall
- Yoga Anatomy, Movement & Breath with Leslie Kaminoff
- Yoga as Mind-Body Medicine with Bo Forbes
- Healing Mudras with Mehtab
- Lessons from The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali with Chase Bossart
- Gong Yoga Therapy Training with Mehtab
- Alignment and Adjusting with Donna Farhi
- How Yoga Works: The Science Behind the Benefits of Yoga with Rachel Hector
- Anatomy Trains with Carrie Gaynor
- "What's the Fuzz" with Gil Hedley
- Myofascial Release with John Mackey